CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Off-Season Excellence


New York Times By Sally Blackberry - PAYSON,Ut. - As the story book season came to a end last March for Adam Jensen and his size 9.5 Nike Airmax's, he remembers one thing from that magical season that the great ones that have passed on will be talking about for ages, his below average shooting percentage. "I just feel that I didn't shoot the ball as good as I know I can." says Adam Jensen, the 3rd year player out of the Chief Peteetneet Academy. "If I could get my three point percentage around 39 or 40% I would be jumping for joy." His father Cory, the team's assistant coach who currently is on a recruiting trip in Louisiana says, "Adam has been working extremely hard with Joshua Charles Milton Scott the 3rd on his jump shot, and the first thing that I noticed about him this off season was that he can stop on a dime and leave you 7 cents change, then pull up in your ugly grill and pop one in your greasy mug." If that wasn't enough to convince you that his shot will be better this season just ask the great Red Hot Henry, "Adam can yo yo left then yo yo right and give it a gentle push and a mile arch, and the cow hide globe will hit home." UUUHHH, thanks Red Hot! Anyways, if you ask Payson's very own City League Basketball hall monitor David Durant, he will say this, "Adam will surprise alot of people this year, I think he has been sitting back in the shadows waiting his turn to shine! This will be The Poet's year!" (The Poet was a nickname given to him by his mentor Bill Walton) So be on the look out for The Poet's game to be shine this season as if it was poetry!

0 comments: